Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from Bestseller Stores Norway A/S – Verkseier furulunds vei 16 – 0668 Oslo – Norway . Business registration number 971128739. Att. VILA Bergen Galleriet , to customers purchasing goods via www.vilametro.no
- Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and VILA Byporten when your order has been confirmed by VILA Metro . VILA Metro will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.
You are only allowed to purchase products in the Online Shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
VILA Metro reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via the Online Shop in case of a high number of returns.
- Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the Online Shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.
VILA Metro reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the Online Shop. Furthermore, VILA Metro reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the Online Shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices.
When ordering goods in the Online Shop an amount will be added in payment of shipping costs:
Products ordered via the Online Shop can only be delivered to addresses in Norway.
- Click & Collect/Pick up at store: Free
- Postnord parcel at pick up point: 59.- NOK – free delivery on orders above 500 NOK
- Postnord home delivery: 59.- NOK – free delivery in orders above 500 NOK
- Click & Collect/pick up at store: : 1- 5 hours
- Postnord parcel at pick up point: 2-3 working days.
- Home delivery: 2-3 working days.
- In case you have chosen the delivery method Click & Collect/Pick up at store (collection of parcel in the shop) and you do not pick up your parcel within 14 calendar days we will regard this as a withdrawal from the contract. – OK ?
When ordering goods in the Online Shop it is possible to use the following payment options:
Credit and debit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro)
This payment method requires a valid credit or debit card. We reserve the right to check the validity of the card. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods
All payments are subject to validation and authorisation by both the card issuer/payment provider and us, to maintain security and prevent fraud. We reserve the right to decline certain payment methods and/or refer to a different payment method depending on the circumstances.
Unless you have been informed otherwise, the usual time of delivery from the time of placing the order is:
- Click & Collect/pick up at store: 1 – 5 hours.
- Postnord parcel shop: 2-3 working days.
- Home delivery: 2-3 working days.
VILA Metro is not obliged to deliver goods which are out of stock.
- 5. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to VILA Metro – Bibliotekgata 30, 1473 Lørenskog - 363211 – e- mail email@example.com Telefon : 93003255
that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- You may also use this MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM, which, however, is not mandatory.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- In case you have chosen the delivery method Click & Collect/Pick up at store (collection of parcel in the shop) and you do not pick up your parcel within 14 calendar days we will regard this as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
- In case of partial return, you will not receive a refund of the delivery costs.
Return of goods
The goods must be returned to VILA to VILA Metro – Bibliotekgata 30, 1473 Lørenskog
- You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract.
- Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the physical shop or the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
Option 1: Provided that you return the goods using our return label, VILA Byporten will pay the costs for returning the goods (postage/freight). If you do not use our return label, you shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
Option 2: You bear all costs of returning the products.
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
- 6. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
Pursuant to applicable legislation, VILA Byporten grants a 24 months' right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods, unless a longer period is required under national law in the delivery country. This right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods means that you are obliged to notify a defect in conformity to the supplied products in a timely manner, whereby a notification within two months after discovery of the defect will always qualify as a notice that is sent on time. The right to notify a non-conformity means that you may complain about faults or defects in the products, that have come to surface after delivery.
If your complaint is justified, we will also reimburse your shipping costs, on the basis of the cheapest method of shipment.
You can file a complaint by contacting to VILA Metro – Bibliotekgata 30, 1473 Lørenskog - 363211 – e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org Telefon : 93003255
- 7. Customer complaints procedure
In case you disagree with our handling of your complaint, it is possible to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can access HERE.
- 8. Liability
VILA Byporten is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists – VILA Byporten is relieved from performance of its obligations.
VILA Byporten 's liability for any and all claims is limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by you.
VILA Byporten assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.